How To Fry A Sous-Vide Steak
Want to order your steak but only going to consume it later? Ordering it Sous-vide is the better choice, we don't want to eat cold steak!
Sous-Vide frying instructions.
1. Remove steak from pack and pat dry. Moisture is the worst enemy against a great crust.
2. Season to your liking, usually salt and pepper. Be creative!
3. Oil pan (preferably cast iron pan) with regular vegetable oil. Refrain from using olive oil and butter if you want less smoke.
4. When pan is hot, fry steak 2 - 3 mins per side.
5. It’s already rested so you may eat immediately.